Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Play, talk, sleep

Isaac is really doing well with some time playing alone.  He keeps himself entertained with just the Link-a-doos on his swing, the toys hanging from his 3-in-1 piano (even without the batteries), or even just his voice and his hands.  Many days, he plays long enough I can get lunch together and eat before he starts fussing that he's done.  I've been very impressed with his hand-eye coordination, too!


Elizabeth and Josiah were excited to call and sing Happy Birthday to Grandpa Allen tonight.  At one point, Grandpa said, "I am getting old."  Elizabeth replied, "Getting old?  You're already old!"  She means it with love, Grandpa.


With three snow days this week, the kids have played together A LOT!  They are pretty tired at the end of the day.  I'm proud of how well they've been getting along, but it's nice when bedtime comes, too :-) 
Good Night!

No comments: