Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching up--Post 250!

Wow!  This is our 250th Blog post!  It seems like it should be about something wonderful and thought provoking rather than catching up on pictures from the past couple of days.

Sunday we got up and went to church.  We went to a new Mexican restaurant for dinner.  YUM!  We spent the rest of the day hanging out, Daddy doing homework, reading, and mostly soothing a baby with a very unhappy tummy.  (No, not from the food ;-))

Josiah asked Elizabeth to read the book to him.  Gives
me a big smile!  :-D

Monday, Elizabeth was back to school.   Josiah was up pretty early, but thankfully Isaac slept in.  The boys and I got ready and headed out to the doctor for Isaac's four month appointment.  (Isaac weighed in at 15lbs 6 oz, and was just over 26 inches long.  I measured Josiah at 36 inches tall.)  Josiah spent the whole time in the car and during the appointment saying he didn't want shots.  Unfortunately both boys needed shots.  Isaac cried for a moment and then happily played in his seat while I held a screaming big brother.  Josiah needed a couple minutes to collect himself, but then he was bouncing off the walls and talking a mile a minute.  He got to choose where we went for lunch.  We picked up Elizabeth and then both boys took long naps...thank goodness!  We had a normal evening at home, and now I'm trying to get Isaac settled in for the night. 


One of the times we came in today, Josiah and I ran upstairs for something.  When we came downstairs, he realized Isaac was still in his carseat.  He ran over to him.  "Oh no, Mommy!  Isaac still in his seat!  Don't worry, Isaac.  I get you out."  So sweet :-)  So glad I was right behind him and he hasn't figured out how to quickly open Isaac's seat yet.  :-D

No comments: