Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday Blahs...

The day didn't start out the best...and it's just been one of those days since then. There have been some highs and low, all kind of balancing out to a blah day.

Low: Hard time getting up this morning. Running late (though neither is anything new)

High: Elizabeth was pretty cooperative about getting up and getting ready this morning (she is not much of a morning person either!)

Low: Sore arms and upset stomach since yesterday's immunizations. (It's another step in going to get our son...(repeat 10x)

High: Iron-ons turned out really cute on the t-shirts

Low: Had a rough time teaching a new song to VBS kids.

High: The kids are SO cute dancing around, and they REALLY know the other two songs we have learned. (They even like them for the most part! ;-))

Low: Forgot the throat drops again...it's hard to keep singing by the fourth class.

High: Going to see a cute movie with friends. Elizabeth and my nephew A.J. did pretty well!

BIG HIGH: SPA PEDICURE with my good friend while Elizabeth played at a friend's house

VERY LOW: If I hadn't just had my relaxing pedicure, I might have left my daughter on the side of the road on the drive home. She had one of the worst meltdowns I have seen her have...all the way home.

BIGGEST HIGH!!!: Reading about a great embassy appt. for Jenkins, and special bonding time for them

Low: Can't fall asleep, even though I'm exhausted and haven't slept much for over a week.

All I can say is...Saturday, I'm sleeping! ;-)

2 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Sounds like quite the day! I hope you get some good sleep on Saturday!

Kelli TenHaken said...

Hang in there!! Sorry about the emotional ups and downs.. you will meet your little guy soon!!