Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shopping for my boy!

I've been feeling like I need to do something to get ready for Josiah, so yesterday I went online to Children's Place and scoped out the outlet section. It was actually pretty fun, and I actually had David sitting here looking at everything with me. (Note to self: I get more input from hubby while shopping online rather than in a store ;-)) I bought three shirts, two pairs of pants, sneakers, and even sunglasses. I probably would have bought more, but since I could actually see the total going up as I was shopping, I was good.

I know that most people say girls' clothes are so much cuter, but I actually really liked shopping for little boys' clothes! It's almost a relief to not have to worry about how revealing or provacative the clothes are. Yes, unfortunately, even in toddler and pre-school sizes, I have to worry about that with girls' clothing! And I have fun imagining the colors on his beautiful skin.

I've already started to decide what he's going to wear to the embassy appointment...heehee

1 comment:

Kelli TenHaken said...

I hope the next 15 days go quickly for you. It is exciting to buy clothes for Josiah!