...BOY!
We received THE CALL today. We have a referral for an absolutely BEAUTIFUL boy. He is pre-school aged. I wish we could show you his picture because he is just precious! Let's just say, with eyes like that, we are in BIG trouble when he gets older ;-).
We were definitely not expecting to hear anything this early. I'll tell you about getting the call a little later. Right now my thoughts are too scattered to make any sense!
6 comments:
Congratulations to your family! I know you must be just as high as a kite tonight. :D
I want to see those EYES!! I wish we could see the pictures!!! This is hard to wait!! Rejoicing with you Demarie and fam!
So excited for you! I can't imagine how it feels to find out there's a precious little boy on the other side of all that paperwork just waiting for you to bring him home. Hope you get a quick court date!
Baber Family~
We are rejoicing with you tonight. Our prayers are with you! I can't wait to see your newest addition.
We are so happy for the Baber Family!! I can't wait to see a picture of your cutie! We are praying for your family during these exciting days.
Congratulations! I bet you were surprised, this happened so quick. I can't wait to see his face and his beautiful eyes.
Post a Comment