These are from tonight as we were cuddling with her in her bed:
"Dear God, thank you for this day, for keeping us safe, and us getting better. Thank you for our family and friends. I know sometimes it can be difficult, but I love them anyway. Amen." I asked her if she was saying it was difficult to love us. Yep! hehehe
"Daddy, you're smelling on my face. Could you smell the other way, please?"
This one is from a couple days ago while we were listening to the radio. But I shared it with a friend today, so it's still fresh in my mind. The song "God of Wonders" came on and that started a conversation about like this:
Elizabeth: "Mommy, it's Alex's song!"
Mommy: "Why is it Alex's song?"
Elizabeth: "I hear Alex in the song!"
Mommy: (Thinking she meant she heard a voice like Alex's) "You hear Alex?"
Elizabeth: "Yes, it says 'Alex sees' in the song."
Then mommy heard: "God of wonders beyond our galaxy..." AHHH, now I see ;-)
Have a good night!
2 comments:
So cute!! Alex loved hearing that:0)
These are really cute!
Post a Comment