Friday, December 18, 2009

Photo Shoot

So I'm realizing that one of the difficult things about having three kids is trying to get a good picture...of all three kids...at the same time. We've been having "photo shoots" at home to get a picture for Christmas cards.

This was from a couple days ago. I love Elizabeth and Josiah in this one, but Isaac is looking somewhere else.

Good one of Elizabeth and pretty good of Isaac, but Josiah is cheesing.

True confession: I was totally going to photoshop the pictures together like this:
But I felt like it was dishonest. AND I don't actually have Photoshop. AND my talent and time are limited, so it wasn't looking quite right. We did get a few good pictures out of the evening, though.
A cute one of Elizabeth and Josiah

David took this one of Elizabeth!

We ended up trying another time tonight and ended up with a fun shot of the three kids. I'll post it later, though, so it can be a surprise in Christmas cards. I've already sent it to the printer, so we may be walking down to get photos in a foot of snow tomorrow. hehehe. Guess that means I actually need to send the cards out this year, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of the kids! I agree, hard to choose.
Have fun in the snow today! :)
- Heidi S.

Unknown said...

You have some pretty photogenic kiddos there!