The other night we were, once again, discussing moving and room arrangements for when the baby comes. (No, we still do not know if we will be buying the house we have a contract on. Hopefully, we'll know by the end of the week.) We are thinking that most likely someone will need to share a room with Baby once he/she moves out of our bedroom.
I asked Elizabeth if the baby could share her room. She said yes. Curious, I asked her why she is fine with the baby in her room, but doesn't always want Josiah to come play in her room with her. She just answered that she sometimes doesn't want him in her room.
I asked Josiah, "Well, what if the baby is a boy? Can he share your room?" His answer was quick and simple. "No. Elizabeth's room." I guess he figured that if she's already willing, he does not need to share his room. ;-)
1 comment:
:) That is awesome :) Good for Josiah to figure that out....why share a room if you don't have to!!??? :) Naomi was willing to share her room with M* as long as she does not cry...hmmmm....this should be interesting!! :)
Post a Comment