Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Due Date

Hmmm.... lets think... there's a baby on the way, when could it be due? The baby pool is now open, and I've got October 11th thru October 28th locked up.

And if anyone is crazy enough to start thinking about gifts... the baby is interested in 60 inch flat panel tv, V8 2010 Camaro (will take V6 supercharged for those thinking green), 14 ft sectional with recliners and corithian leather, season suite tickets to the Ravens, and all expenses paid to Music Boat cruise 2010 (for a family of 5).

ETA: Can you guess who wrote this post??? NOT the mama! ;-)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I am so excited that things went well!!!! I can't wait to see the pics!!!

HollyMarie said...

Cute, cute! I'll get right on that sectional for ya! ;)

Bill and Toni said...

You get the sectional, I'll get the Skins' tickets (phlatt, Ravens).

Congratulations again!!! Way cool!!
Toni

Margaret and Cordel said...

WOW! The baby has expensive taste! :) Congratulations again! How very exciting!