All,
We have safely made it to Addis. On our first day here, we got to meet Josiah and spend an hour getting to know him. He's full of personality and we are excited about the direction he'll grow. Yesterday (Sunday) we enjoyed a church service and spent several hours with him. Today we'll bring him back to the hotel and get to enjoy him with us for the rest of the week. Please keep us in your prayers for our Embassy appointment tomorrow.
- Dad, sorry we didn't contact you sooner. We'll try to call later.
- Holly, sorry if we made things harder for your travel home. We pray all is well.
- Tracy, happy anniversary tomorrow!
- Gareth, we apologize our driver is an Italia Football fan.
We miss you all, and we'll try to find another opportunity to post later in the week.
Love, The Babers
7 comments:
We are so very glad that you are all well!!!! We have been waiting anxiously for any news!!! We will continue to pray and wait for more updates!!
Give Elizabeth a big hug from all of us!!
Love you guys,
Dawn for the Jenkins
So glad to hear it!! You guys have been in our prayers. We can't wait to meet all of you :)
Melissa for the Weikels
I am so glad you are there and safe. I can't wait to hear more about your journey!
Demarie, I am so glad to hear that you made it there safely! It's wonderful to hear that you have been able to spend time with Josiah. I will be praying for your emabassy appt. tomorrow! P.S. You are too sweet to remember 9/2!!
Glad you are there and that you met your son! I am sure that was an incredible experience. I hope you have a great embassy date tomorrow. Give Ruby a big hug for us!
Kelli
I'm so glad you are doing well so far. I pray that the rest of your week with your sweet little guy is full of sweet moments and great bonding. Don't worry, you guys didn't ruin anything for us! I'm so glad we got to connect, even though it was brief, on Saturday. :) Bereket loves the doll you guys brought for her!
Beautiful boy! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment