Our travel packet arrived from the travel agency today. Praise God! I'm glad to know NOW that we have eTickets, so even if we didn't get them, we would have been okay. :-p Everything looks good with our names and such. We might need to change the seat assignments, but hopefully that won't be too big of a deal. (I haven't been able to tell how the seat are actually arranged.) Still a couple of things we're waiting on.
David's brother Steven came over today to help us move some furniture. It was a BIG help! We're working, but still have a way to go until we're ready for a toddler in the house.
Elizabeth and David went to pick out paint for Josiah's room and for Elizabeth's room. I'll just say, I'm glad I already told Elizabeth we're only going to paint ONE wall in her room because WOW her paint is PINK! We'll see how the paint for Josiah's room turns out. We might need to end up doing some "special techniques" to make it a little lighter ;-). I'll post pics once we are done.
I've just resigned myself to the fact that I'm not going to sleep at night for a while. So I'm trying to be as productive as I can with my late nights. Maybe it'll all catch up with me on the plane, and I'll get some gooooood sleep. Okay...I'm off to clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment